mis-sion-ary (noun): someone who leaves their family for a short time so that others may live with their families for Eternity.

Wednesday, February 23, 2011

LETTER TO GRANDMA PAULINE

Grandma!
My mission President called me and gave me the news. It was really hard for me to hear, and i know that for you it is very hard as well. Something that definately helps at this hard time is to know that you will see him again. We are so lucky to know the plan of salvation and the gospel and to have that faith that he is in a better place now. I know that my parents have been trying to tell you this a lot as well as the rest of the family, but you truly need to apply for yourself right now. Heavnely Father truly loves us and he wants to give us answers to our prayers, If you pray and ask him to help comfort you and to bless you that you can know that you will see him again, i know that you can receive an answer. Grandma this may just sound like another missionary talking, but its carson..know that i love you and that i know that God love you. Its difficult but it is also a happy time to know that he will have a ressurrected and perfect body and will have immortality. I love you and if there is anything that i can do to help you please let me know, you have always been there for me. Have a good week, I love you, your grandson, ELDER GNEHM


No comments: