mis-sion-ary (noun): someone who leaves their family for a short time so that others may live with their families for Eternity.

Monday, September 20, 2010

DOING BETTER

Wazzzzup. So I am doing a whole lot better this week. Me and Elder Horner are doing really well together now. It still is kind of hard with my family but we have good news because we are trying to get moved out this week. They are basically telling us that they dont want us here because they have been housing missionaries for over a year now and usually its only for 3 months. I think it is time for a change. Because they keep judging us. They told the zone leaders when they came to our place to get our bikes that they couldn't take mine because they are a members and i shouldn't use it anyways. Little do they know that I bought that. But yeah I will send you guys some pictures next week. That was a cool picture. That a was ginormous fish i'll tell you what. So yesterday we went to see the dvd of the trek fireside that the youth just got back from and it was making me trunky off my face. Haha because it made me remember my trek and all the people back at home. I'm fine now. Every once in a while i think about people and how they are doing but ultimately it last for like 5 minutes then my mind wonders somewhere else. So that baptism on saturday was awesome! his brother in law was the one that baptized him. Most of the time since we have a lot of members here a member will do it. Haha we stayed for another baptism that was in our ward but actually wasn't because he came from california to get baptismed here because his family lives here. So we stayed for that and the guys that was baptizing him was way old and he couldn't hold him so when he was dunking him he dropped him in the water and it was kind of hard not to laugh. I was like Elder horner have you ever seen that before. he said nope thats a first. The baptism was so spirtiual though and its awesome to think that we have helped their whole family and a lot of their family to come. He has 3 little boys so that is possibly 3 future missionaries. its cool to think about that.
So my spiritual thought is about what i said earlier. And how cool it is to have a baptism from someone that i have been teaching for a while and seeing the change in his and his wife's countanences. Also to think that it will bless his kids lives and possibly have 3 future missionaries. It makes me think about abinidi and how he only baptized one person. alma. but from that alma baptized thousands of people. So It makes me think that every soul is precious in the eyes of the lord. And imagine what it would feel like to bring more souls unto Christ. I love that scripture. Well that is what i got to say for this week. I love you guys and have a good week.


No comments: