mis-sion-ary (noun): someone who leaves their family for a short time so that others may live with their families for Eternity.

Monday, December 20, 2010

IT'S WARM IN THORNTON

HEYY! its kinda crazy to think that i get to talk to you guys this saturday. I am excited. I don't care you can do the speaker phone thing or whatever you want because i don't have much time to talk. I have 45 minutes. I am going to lunch at 12 so it will probably be anywhere from 12 to 2. I did get you and dereks packages, no i didnt open them. I was thinking about it and then my companion told me not too. haha so you can thank him for that. I got a couple of cards, one from beretts and the other one from the preece? I also got one from cindy and one from debbie and their family so would you please tell all of them thanks, i will write a letter to them but if ou could just say thanks that would be cool. WhAAAt! that is crazy that devin is already home, i can remember the day that he left and it really didn't seem like it was that long ago. I bet that vern and susan are pretty happy to have him home. Colorado is still going pretty good. It is so warm here, its alwas like high 50's and it has only snowed 1 inch but it didn't even stck to the ground. I heard that in Utah it is pretty snowy and it was raining yesterday. haha suckers. I am convinced that it doesn't even snow here in denver. The work here is going alright. We have 3 main investigators that we are working with but one isn't really progressing and one might be baptized and the other one looks pretty promising but unfortunately we can't go over for 2 weeks because they are going to be way busy with the holidays and stuff. Me and my companion do get along pretty well, he is from oregon and he has only been out for a transfer and he is a really good teacher and good with showing love even to the crazy people. that is something that i am definately still working on. The people that we are living with are really nice, they are kinda crazy haha but they are fun and they buy us something things every once in a while so they are cool. Well i don;t really have all that much to write to you guys today because i will just talk to you on saturday. So i love you and hope you have a good rest of the week. TALK TO YOU SOON! LOVE ELDER GNEHM!

No comments: