mis-sion-ary (noun): someone who leaves their family for a short time so that others may live with their families for Eternity.

Monday, December 13, 2010

IT MATTERS WHO WE HAVE IN OUR LIVES

HEY HEY HEY HEY HEY HEY HEY.

Whats going on? how is utah going?
I love the thought "It doesn't matter what you have in your life, it just matters who you have in your life". We have been watching the Joy to the World DVD with a lot of members after dinner and it is a really great movie, just to remember that we have Christ in our lives and that we don't need to worry about material things, but i still want a dirtbike when i get home :) haha.

I have to tell you about the crazy week that we have had. SPIRITUAL THOUGHT TIME:
So this week we tracted and we found a potential who told us to come back and she would love to hear more about the book of mormon. So we went back and the first thing she says is how can you guys believe this is true. Its complete blasphemy. So yeah we kind of bible bashed for a while and she eventually said that Jospeh Smith was a con artist. . And i flipped out, and got so angry, ..You do not call a prophet of God a con artist. but she didn't listen. So we just left. Then we had another guy bash with us and another lady that told us that we are not confined here and anything that makes us feel stress we should stop doing, and she said you guys can go home whenever you want, just remember that. Haha. And I said no, you don't understand that I am out here because I want to be here. So we have had three people bash with us in the last couple of days and it has actually grown my testimony because I know without a doubt that this is the true church. The lady also said, it is so nice that you guys are so young and you are still seeking for answers but you haven't quite found them. I'm like no sorry we are done looking we have found the gospel of Jesus Christ on the earth and we are here to share it with the rest of the world. I think that it is good that people have their beliefs and they are trying to convert us. But they don't know the full truths and they don't know that as a missionary I am not going to convert to their religion because of my strong testimony of the book of mormon and Joseph Smith. I am so blessed that I have the church in my life and that I was raised to know the truth.
So yeah that is my spiritual thought for the week.
Anyways, i gotta run, so i love you all and hope that you have a great week. and a merry christmas.
LOVE ELDER GNEHM!

No comments: