mis-sion-ary (noun): someone who leaves their family for a short time so that others may live with their families for Eternity.

Tuesday, July 20, 2010

I'M IN DENVER

HEEY! so its really real now.. i'm in denver. My pday is going to be mondays but my
companion didn't have the chance to email yesterday so we are just doing it for today.
My new companions name is Elder Daniel. He is a little bit shy but he is on his last transfer and he has already been to the area that i am in. I'm in arvada Colorado. It was pretty crazy yesterday when i woke up from the MTC, and said bye to the people that were going to florida like elder Nielson. Then we got on the plane to Denver and we stayed at the mission
presidents home. President and sister ely are good people. Then I woke up this morning and we went to a church where we met our new companions. I had to say goodbye to the other missionarys in the MTC that were going to denver like Elder AAmodt. It is so weird to be in the real world now and it is hilarious to see people look at us and then turn the other way and start walking. IM A MISSIONARY NOW! haha. I'm staying in a members home and i have my first teaching appointment tonight at 8:30. yikes. I'm a little bit nervous. I cant screw up here like I could at the MTC. I am excited to start the work but right now a little bit nervous. after my first teaching appointment, I think it will be a lot better. We actually have a baptism on saturday for a teenager. So already I am about to have my first baptism. Even though I had nothing to do with it, i'll take credit. I gotta go now cause i get timed in the field also. Love you guys. Love Elder Gnehm.

No comments: