mis-sion-ary (noun): someone who leaves their family for a short time so that others may live with their families for Eternity.

Friday, July 16, 2010

LAST MTC LETTER

Sup motha? Yeah i am way pumped to get out of here. I am going to be sad to leave my district cause I am way close with a lot of em but i gotta get out and give people heaven in denver
There are a bunch of elders going to denver north mission and a few sisters. There are 18 going on our flight to Denver. Mish life is going well. It still feels like i'm the same old carson until i get into the classroom and i just completely change and get down to business. I have learned a butt load. and teaching people now is like a piece of crum cake. sometimes... My companion still has the little bit of irratating moments but it is definately a lot better. I hope that i get a good first companion when i get to the field. I was able to play basketball except for the last two days they have closed the gym so i have to play volleyball or soccer now. lame.. but when i was on the court i was tearin everybody up. ahh yeah. So i think i might call you from the airport around 630 to like 730 but i am not exactly sure. SO you might have to wake up early if you want to hear me talk nonsense. I cant wait to talk to you guys but i gotta write more emails and my time is almost up so i will talk to you on monday. k love you. love elder gnehm.

No comments: